Halloween is coming soon!
Spooky Halloween is coming! We bet all the costumes are ready for this weekend but what about the dinner menu? We have selected 2 fun recipes to do with your kids during the Halloween party.
The Pretzel Mummies
1 cup white chocolate chips - 8 pretzels rods - 16 semisweet mini chocolate chips
Easy to make
1. Put the white chocolate in a bowl and place it in the microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds (the white chocolate must be melted and smooth).
2. In a zip-top bag, place a third of white chocolate.
3. In a parchment paper place on the baking sheet, dip the top half of the pretzels in the melted white chocolate.
4. In the zip-top bag over the dipped pretzel tops, drizzle the melted chocolate.
5. Press in the mini chocolate chips to make eyes.
7. Chill until the chocolate is firm (about 30 minutes).
You can also try this recipe with strawberries.
The Healthy Cyclops Skewers
Fruits (pineapple, kiwi, watermelon, strawberries, clementines) - 4 inch bamboo skewers - melon balls - carrot stripes - mini chocolate chips
Easy to make
1. Thread segments of fruit onto bamboo skewers.
2. For make the cyclop, push on a melon ball last.
3. Press in mini chocolate chip pupils and carrot strip antennae.