Your children love its 'snacks time' or its birthday is coming soon? You don't have any ideas to how surprise him/her? Don't worry at Chateau de Sable, we are very greedy, we select for you a yummy and original dessert to prepare for your loves one for 'goûter*' time.
The Rainbow Crepes Cake
4 eggs - vanilla sugar - food coloring - 300gr of flour - 1 liter of milk - 25gr of butter - 150gr of mascarpone - 100gr of caster sugar - 300gr of very cold liquid cool cream -
Easy to make
1.Mix the flour, milk, eggs and a spoon of melted butter to make the crepe batter.
2. Divide your crepe batter in 6 bowls and put few drops of food coloring in order to have different colour in each bowl.
3. Cook the crepes (you need 4 crepes of each colours).
4. Mix with an electric mixer the mascarpone, liquid cool cream, sugar and vanilla sugar into a very cold salad bowl to make whipped cream.
5. For cake mounting, put 3 crepes of the same colours and then some cream. Repeat the action with the others crepes.
7. Put some caster sugar and fruit for the cake decoration.
* The 'goûter' is a french term designating a little snack taking between lunch and dinner.